Celtic Cross Sterling & Claddagh Pendant
This Pendant has two designs in one. The Celtic Cross necklace for women has a center Claddagh Design which combines two great Irish images in one piece of jewelry. The Celtic Cross design is the melding of the older round Celtic sun worship design with the more recent Christian Cross design. Variations in the design are attributed to different areas of Ireland and Scotland.
The design has come to mean ‘Let Love and Friendship Reign’. The Irish Ring Claddagh design traditionally shows a pair of hands holding a heart, which carries a crown on top of it. The heart means love, the hands mean friendship and the crown represents the nobility of those three qualities.
Master Craftsmen & Craftswomen
The metal craftsmen and craftswomen that design, cast and hand finish your jewelry are masters of their craft and they follow in a long tradition of precious metal work in Ireland that is evidenced by the largest native collection of gold artifacts of any museum in the world in the Irish National Museum in Dublin.
All our presentation boxes are handmade and include a non-tarnish pouch to ensure that the jewel arrives to you in the condition that it left the silver polishers hands.
- SILVER CELTIC CROSS PENDANT – This Silver Celtic Cross Claddagh design is set with a faceted green crystal. This pendant combines two iconic Irish images in one piece.
- CELTIC CROSS – The Celtic Cross design is the melding of the older round Celtic sun worship design with the more recent Christian Cross design.
- CLADDAGH NECKLACE – The center piece Claddagh design is taken from the famous Galway Claddagh ring, which shows a pair of hands holding a heart, which carries a crown on top of it. The heart means love, the hands mean friendship and the crown represents the nobility of those qualities.
- MASTER SILVERSMITHS – This silver Celtic Cross necklace is designed, cast and finished in Ireland. Our casting process insures a clean detailed silver finish which makes all our jewelry sparkle.
- A PIECE OF IRELAND – Your own piece of true & unique Connemara Jewelry