This unique necklace was handcrafted by artisan Khun O from Thailand. The design features an 18 inches chain with a pentacle celtic pendant. The celtic knots, is an ancient symbol of love and friendship. This accessory is a wonderful reminder to find balance and inner peace throughout the day. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Khun O’ has a passion for jewelry and has devoted her life to her craft. Khun O’ and her husband own and operate a silver factory in Bangkok. Khun O’ recruits and trains people from the far provinces to work at her factory. Her kindness and warm personality motivates her team and provides many job opportunities for people from the province.
- Material: Sterling Silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Design Measurements: 28 mm (1.10 in) wide x 40 mm (1.57 in) long (including bail) | Necklace Length: 18 in long x 0.75 mm thick
- Bail Opening Measurement: 4 mm | Weight: 9.5 grams | Chain Type: Cable
- Clasp Type: Round Spring Ring | Finish: Shiny, Oxidized | Style: Trendy, Symbol, Animal, Deer, Celtic
- Includes an original AERAVIDA jewelry gift box. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!