Artisan K’Jai found inspiration in Celtic Knot art for the design of this majestic bracelet. The bracelet feature the timeless circular Celtic Knot link together on genuine .925 sterling silver setting. The Celtic Knot represents the infinite cycles of birth and rebirth in both physical and heavenly realms. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: K’Jai (or KJ) has been designing and producing fine quality jewelry for over 10 years. KJ owns and manages a small silver shop in Bangkok, Thailand. With her business, she has been able to bring in family and close friends into the fold and has provided them a source of income and a sense of community. KJ uses sterling silver and range of beautiful stones for her jewelry design. She is always looking for creative inspirations amid the bustling city life of Bangkok.
- Material: Sterling silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Design Measurement: 8 mm (0.31 in) | Bracelet Length: 7.25 in long | Weight: 7.49 grams
- Chain Type: Link | Clasp Type: Round spring ring
- Finish: Shiny, Polished | Style: Fashion, Daily, Trendy, Celtic
- Includes an original AERAVIDA jewelry gift box. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!