Take your style to new and symbolic frontiers with this necklace by silver artisan Khun O. The necklace features a crescent moon embracing the sun in a scintillating eclipse. Crafted in .925 sterling silver, the pendant hangs from an 18 inches chain that fastens with a spring ring clasp. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Khun O’ has a passion for jewelry and has devoted her life to her craft. Khun O’ and her husband own and operate a silver factory in Bangkok. Khun O’ recruits and trains people from the far provinces to work at her factory. Her kindness and warm personality motivates her team and provides many job opportunities for people from the province.
- Material: Sterling silver | Trademark: Stamped 925 | Weight: 5.86 grams
- Pendent Measurements: 26 mm (1.02 in) wide x 38 mm (1.49 in) long (including bail)
- Necklace Measurements: 18 in long x 0.75 mm thick | Clasp: Round spring ring | Chain Type: Cable
- Finish: Polished, Oxidized | Style: Symbol, Fashion | Bail Opening Measurement: 4 mm
- Includes an original AERAVIDA jewelry gift box. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
There are no reviews yet.